Experienced Manicurist / Pedicurist
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED NAIL TECHNICIAN
XO Nail Salon Sunny isles is looking to hire a detail-orientated manicurist to provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, and nail treatments. Above all, the nail technician responsibilities include welcoming and greeting clients, ordering new manicure supplies as needed, and answering clients’ nail-related questions. You should also be able to build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
Certainly, to be successful as a manicurist / pedicurist in our XO Nail Salon Sunny Isles, you should maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation at all times. That is to say, an outstanding nail technician should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
Responsibilities of a manicurist:
- Offer customers the opportunity to choose from a variety of nail colors and brands.
- Provide customers with an invigorating spa experience that includes soaking in exfoliating foot-baths and massaging with oils, in addition to providing a hand or foot massage
- Apply cuticle oil and treatments to the customer’s nails
- Trim and shape the customer’s nails
- File the surface of the customer’s nails to subsequently create a smooth finish
- Apply polish to the customer’s nails, finishing with a top coat of nail polish
- Clean up any excess polish on the cuticles or skin around the nail bed after that
- Lastly, clean up all equipment materials used for service
Nail Technician Requirements:
- Florida state manicurist / cosmetologist license.
- Proven experience working as a nail technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.