The Spa Sunny Isles Esthetician / Skin Therapist will provide an outstanding, personalized spa experience for guests. certainly, this includes performing skin treatments and providing a relaxing environment. The Esthetician / Skin Therapist will also be responsible for communicating the spa’s mission and vision to guests, as well as performing administrative tasks such as customer care, scheduling appointments, maintaining spa supplies, and assisting with the daily operation of the spa. The Esthetician has a responsibility to provide a consistently high level of customer service and to have a thorough understanding of the skin care industry.
XO Spa Sunny Isles primary Responsibilities will include, but not limited to :
- Greeting clients with a warm smile and friendly demeanor
- Providing a relaxing experience by explaining services and answering any questions or concerns
- Creating personalized spa treatments by combining products with knowledge of both spa treatments and skin care needs
- Preparing each treatment room with clean linens and products
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary working environment
- Providing a relaxing environment for guests
- Assisting guests with their treatments
- Communicating the mission and vision of the spa to guests – Maintaining accurate records of treatments given to guests
- Scheduling appointments on a daily basis – Assisting with the daily operation of the spa
The Spa Sunny Isles Esthetician / Skin Therapist will be responsible for providing a relaxing and luxurious experience for all guests. Above all,this includes performing facials, massages, and other spa services. The Esthetician / Skin Therapist will also be responsible for executing the Spa’s policies and procedures in a professional manner.